Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

How does a mom...

Ever take a shower?! Especially when her baby is so tiny that she's afraid to leave her alone (even when the babe is asleep)...

Try putting baby in a swing, vibrating chair, or cradle, and pull it into the bathroom. Then shower away, and know that you CAN'T be the only mom that pops her head out of the shower to check on the baby mid-shampoo, mid-conditioner, and mid-shaving...right?!?

(If your bathroom, like mine, is too small to fit the baby, the doorway works just fine:-)

 
You might find that, even once your baby is older, you still use this trick.  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I did that all the time! Not as easy now with a toddler though...just have to either get up REALLY early or take one at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No babies for me yet - but when I used to babysit one when I was in high school I would do that when I went to the bathroom! I was sooo afraid to leave the little guy alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will use this trick more when she is walking! By then you will be pulling the kitchen high chair to the bathroom door and giving her puffed rice cereal to keep her occupied while you have a 2 minute shower!

    ReplyDelete