Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Peek into the Nursery


There's the pretty little crib.  The bedding isn't quite complete, and the flag garland will be on the wall eventually...but since Emerson will be sleeping in our room for awhile, we've got time.


I absolutely love the way the closet turned out.  Someday we'll have more permanent baskets on the top shelf...but for now matching gift bags from baby showers look cute and conceal the things we won't use for awhile...like cloth diapers, toys, and sippy cups.

Next on the to-do list is art for the walls.  There's something in the works that I'm so excited to show you.  But since it's not in my possession yet, you'll have to wait.

Story of my life...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love the room. You seem to be ready enough to have that sweetheart!!

      Delete
  2. I love the room and that closet is just amazing. So happy for you that the time is almost here.

    ReplyDelete