Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Growing Up...


I snapped this picture earlier today as I lay Emerson down for a nap...in her crib...for the first time.

For her long nap I usually put her in her Rock 'n' Play Soother in our room, where she sleeps at night.  But she's been napping so well that I thought I should try out her crib.

I fully expected her to wake up immediately.  Or at least the first time she twitched and realized she was flat on her back, that she wasn't held in at all sides like normal.  But Baby Girl slept for two hours.  Peacefully. 

I think she's more ready for her crib than I am.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Beth, such a big step! And yes!!! They are ALWAYS ready for the next step before we moms are! So glad you are enjoying every little thing! :) Love you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete