Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's a Girl!

How do I begin a blog about the most important thing I've ever done? The thing I've eagerly anticipated for as long as I can remember? This miraculous thing that God is allowing me to do...something I could never take for granted?




As much as I'm at a loss for words in this first blog post, I know that they will come eventually. And when they do, I'll now have a place to share them.




This is our Emerson Grace.


She's been growing like a weed for the last 20 weeks and should continue to bake for another 20. Her daddy and I are so in love with her already.


I hope you'll join us on this journey.

11 comments:

  1. Her name brings me to tears. This is certainly one of God's most amazing works! Words escape me...love you all!
    ~Diane, Grammi-to-be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She's looking cute! Looking forward to following her story...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you call her Emmy? I would love to name a daughter Grace some day! Children are evidences of God's grace in our lives, good gifts we don't deserve! Looking forward to seeing you family grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love. Total love. So excited to watch you grow (physically, spiritually, emotionally, etc.) and prepare for motherhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should change her name to "Vespa Andrew Claussen Harmon".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naw. Andrew obviously wrote that comment! I think Emerson Grace is a beautiful name :-} And she is alrady a beautiful little girl!
    ~ the other Grammi-to-be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for giving us all a place to watch little Emerson grow! Look forward to meeting her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the name! she's going to be such a little cutie.

    ~the-most-awesomest-cousin-eva-to-be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the name and the blog to keep up on all the changes. Love to all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww...huge congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! What a beautiful name!!

    ReplyDelete