Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

Then this post might need to be long.  I've had so many computer issues in the last several weeks!  Now that I've got the Internet working again, I can no longer load pictures onto the computer!  But it has been so long that I thought I could at least write a picture-less update...

If you notice the pregnancy ticker at the bottom of my blog, we're at 26 weeks and counting!  Only 14 weeks to go!  The bump is growing...and moving!  Baby Daddy and I like to guess at what baby part is sticking out or kicking at me.  It seems that Emerson is still enjoying enough room to turn somersaults inside of me.  That is certainly what it feels like when I lay down and try to sleep!

But really, things are great.  I'm dealing with aches and pains related to an extra number of pounds and a shifting center of gravity...but I'm still sleeping well and able to get through the school day (and even get a few things done at home in the evenings).

Random pregnancy trivia:
1. Still no stretch marks (unless you count those from puberty:-P).  I lather on the cocoa butter each and every morning.  Fingers are crossed....
2. Belly button is....flat.  Not an innie and not an outie.  It's just flat!  I felt sure it would pop out by this time!  But my mom's never popped, so I might not have the turkey timer after all!
3.  I'm thrilled each time I run into someone I haven't seen in awhile.  There's no longer any awkward questioning...just "When are you due?!"  or "Well, I see congratulations are in order!"  Hurray for obvious pregnancy and no more ambiguous fatness.
4.  I think Emerson had the hiccups three times today.  I think.  A gentle kick, repeated regularly like, 20 times in a row... Is that hiccups?

1 comment: