Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

34 weeks

Here's the bump at 34 weeks.

I definitely feel like I've hit the last stage of pregnancy.  My body is awkward and swollen, my emotions are all over the place, and even a peanut butter sandwich gives me heartburn!  Some moments I'm overwhelmed with the thought of surviving the next 40 days...and the next I'll feel a tiny little extremity (hand? foot?) poking up an inch from the rest of my stomach and I'm struck with the amazing reality that an actual human being is inside of me!  I just think I'd like to fast forward a bit until she's here in my arms instead!

Random pregnancy trivia:
1. Multiple coworkers have complimented my "cute" waddle
2. I find myself needing to catch my breath after "simple" tasks...like getting into bed
3. I downloaded a contraction counter app for my phone
4. We start our birthing class tomorrow night

Less than six weeks until Emerson should be here!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Emerson is in the safest place possible so that she can come out healthy & a great size. Hang in there! A contraction counter, really? Awesome! Keep that phone charged :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!!! Time will drag until you have Emerson and then it will fly by. Love yoou

    ReplyDelete