Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Project Complete!

I mentioned the other day that I have been obsessed with organizing the top of my dresser.  Now that the whole world can see the before picture below, it might make more sense that I HAD to get this project done.  But, if I'm honest, my dresser looks like this more often than not, and I get along just fine.  It's this (terrible? wonderful?) nesting instinct that has me tuning into all the messes that I've gotten so good at ignoring.


I'm feeling like a real slob right about now.  Please tell me I'm not the only person with a mess like this...
We could play a game!  I spy a telephone, hubby's airsoft gun, my underwater camera from Hawaii, shampoo samples...

Anyway, something had to be done!  After seeing this project on Pinterest, I knew what I needed to do.


I already had some pretty fabric and an old sign that I bought at a yard sale for a quarter.  A stop at the local craft store got me some cheap cup hooks, Mod Podge, and a foam paintbrush.  After some work and drying time, I had a pretty necklace holder, ready to help me tackle the clutter!


Ahhh.  I feel so much better now.

2 comments: